Fire Guts Singer Banky W's Home In Lekki, Lagos

Popular Nigerian singer, Bankole Wellington, stage name; Banky W’s house located at Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos was gutted by fire in the early hours of Tuesday, February 28. It was learnt that the fire was cause as a result of faulty air conditionerThe fire was believed to have started around 6am.

A resident said, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire.
“However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30.
“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards but officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.”

Share this

Related Posts

Next Post »